Friday, June 13, 2008

IRO Cycle


IRO Cycle makes custom fixed gears and single speeds from their family-run shop in Middleburg, Pennsylvania (they were formerly on Staten Island). They make an "inexpensive bicycle that’s lighter, simpler, quieter, and more elegant -- a thrill to ride and a breeze to maintain."

The great thing about IRO is that you get to design your own bike using the tools on their website. I designed the Rob Roy pictured above and selected some cool extras, such as painted rims. The total cost still came to less than $900. The best way to check out the price and specs is to build the bike using their website. No purchase necessary - you can simply email the picture to yourself or a friend.

4 comments:

Cycle Jerk said...

Very Nice, Very Clean.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered my rob roy about 4 days ago and am having shipped standard ups to Atlanta. I was wondering how long did yours take to arrive and was a e-mail sent saying that it had been shipped. Thanks and your bike is S-H-A-R-P!!!!

Anonymous said...

My Mark V came in 2 weeks after I ordered it. Love it!

Anonymous said...

My Mark V shipped ONE DAY after I ordered it :)

Tony over at IRO is awesome.